Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NEW YEAR, NEW ME

     New things, because it was new year.  New everything! !
     We always have another year, every year.  We can't stop or pause it because new year will be the beginning.  I f you hurt, may be you should learn your lessons but if you are worst, well that's another condition.  We want all the best, we expect, we wish and we hope.  The best is not easily to have but i know you will do everything for the best.  I really expect that  this 2012, a year of a dragon will be better from 2011.  Many things i want to be new, to have and to wish.  I'm still hoping that those persons who loves me will remain and those who hate me, well, i don't care for them.  I am contented of what i am, my attitudes, being me but if my mind change, well, I will change for my good because i know i'm getting matured.
     The best i want is to be a better person that so brave, so nice and love of her loved ones, but if they hate me, i will hate them more.  We like our life to the fullest.  Be nice, good, better and best like me, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment